Madison Reed’s Color Bar Managers are entrepreneurial leaders who deliver exceptional customer experiences, while inspiring your team of Colorists and support staff. As a member of the leadership team building the Madison Reed Color Bar story, you are also a thoughtful leader and partner to the company, as we lay the foundation and establish the roadmap to success for Color Bars.
What you will do:
- Manage, guide, and coach the Color Bar team on a daily basis.
- Interview, onboard, and retain an ongoing pool of high-quality candidates.
- Build relationships with Madison Reed’s clientele, ensuring that clients experience our 100% LOVE guarantee with every visit
- Consistently achieve monthly sales goals and other leading Key Performance Indicators, understand and optimize your locations P&L.
- Resolve customer issues and employee relations to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and team morale.
- Execute operations, marketing, and human resources and other Madison Reed company objectives in store.
- Build and manage timekeeping and payroll reporting.
Who you are:
- Licensed Cosmetologist with 3+ years of salon experience.
- 2+ years of management experience, running and leading a customer centric retail store and team, retail P&L.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a service-oriented business.
- Strong level of technical proficiency and comfort working remotely with HQ.
- Ambitious, a self-starter who acts with a sense of urgency, and a problem solver -- these are the traits that allow you to navigate your team and your career successfully in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong communication skills written and verbal.
- Most importantly, you will be an ambassador of the Madison Reed values and brand in your community, the salon, and to your team and customers. You exhibit the highest level of professionalism and emotional maturity in everything you do!
While performing the duties of this position, the employee will regularly stand/walk for 4 consecutive hours or more at a time; regularly bend and twist at the waist, manipulate fingers and hands, bend wrists and arms, reach with hands and arms, speak, see, hear, and lift/move up to 3 pounds. May on occasion sit, kneel, stoop, crouch, and lift/push/pull up to 20 pounds.
Information for Recruiters: Madison Reed only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Madison Reed does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.
Madison Reed. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in the communities we serve. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily