Bitglass is a rapidly growing cloud security startup that is recognized as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CASB and earned first place in the Wall Street Journal’s “Top 25 Tech Companies to Watch in 2018.” With over 150 employees, $150M in funding from Tier 1 venture capital firms, and great customers in a broad range of industries, we’re growing every day. If you’re the type of person that likes a fast-paced, high-growth environment, read on!! Bitglass is an excellent, exciting environment for learning and developing one’s career.
The Field Marketing Manager at Bitglass will be responsible for managing our marketing programs for North America. The person who excels in this role will be focused, creative, has attention to detail, and the ability to project manage internal stakeholders as well as external vendors.
- Partner with marketing, sales, channel partners and technology partners to design and execute regional specific campaigns.
- Own the event marketing strategy and execution for US Field events, including sponsorships, pre, and post-show communication, and logistics.
- Work with Marketing Operations to measure and optimize return on investment from all campaigns.
- Manage and maintain budgets for consistent tracking across all regions.
- Travel to regions to provide onsite support for the events.
- Research and develop relationships with key technology and channel partners in regions list what you need the person to do here.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- Proficiency with Marketo, Salesforce and other aspects of the marketing technology stack.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related field marketing experience.
- Prior success in executing and optimizing cost-efficient global B2B demand generation programs.
- Self -starter that is comfortable balancing many responsibilities and working without strict processes and infrastructure.
- You are hands-on and eager to roll up your sleeves and get it done!
- Takes initiative, has a positive attitude and passionate about a career in marketing.
- Metrics-oriented and organized.
- Ability and willingness to excel in a virtual work environment.
- Stock Options and 401K plan.
- Generous company-paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage
- Commuter benefits program.
- Fully stock break room with complimentary food and drinks.
Bitglass is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.