Somewhere along the way, crm got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper is reimagining CRM. It’s made for G Suite, which means it’s simple, intuitive, and works instantly. We’ve built an attractive and intuitive CRM that teams love to use, and find great success because of it. It’s designed to help business relationships last, Copper will change how we work together. Join the Product Team to help us build upon our current success and continue to help our customers do their best work.
Our product team is small but mighty. We are looking for an experienced product manager to help us innovate and deliver on our vision. Product management at Copper leads the integration of engineering, design, customer support and sales to build a CRM that helps customers build long lasting business relationships. You’ll work on a variety of projects across the product with a diverse set of team members. The role will be located in our satellite Toronto office and collaborate closely with our teams in Montreal and headquarters in San Francisco.
What you'll do:
- Manage the entire lifecycle of features, from discovery to adoption and optimization, fostering an iterative approach, driven by feedback
- Understand markets, competition, and user needs in depth
- Distill qualitative and quantitative data into workable problems
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product success
- Establish a shared product vision and strategy for your product area
- Build alignment across product teams, cross-functional stakeholders (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, etc) and Leadership/Executive team
- Drive product development with world-class teams in design, engineering, and customer success, etc)
- Educate and promote the product internally and externally, in close partnership with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of product management experience in a fast-paced, agile, iterative environment
- Track record of engaging with users to discover pain points and validate solutions
- Analytical, data-driven mindset, and proficient user of analytics tools (Amplitude, Looker…etc)
- Passionate about user-centered design, and great track record working in close collaboration with design and development teams to deliver high-quality products
- Ability to efficiently support multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a must
- BS / MS in Computer Science or related field is a plus but not required
- Domain expertise in Enterprise SaaS and sales practices is strongly preferred
- Domain expertise in consumer facing products is a plus
- Ranked #115 on the top 2019 list of fastest growing private companies in America
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised $53M for our Series C from top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- Our CRM has been awarded: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered breakfast/lunch/dinner, team outings, and more!
We take pride in a culture of inclusion and collaboration. We are empowered to try new approaches and take ownership of success. We have a vision, and attract the talent to support it. We help thousands of small and medium-sized businesses manage their relationships and sales process through great user experience. We’re growing quickly in Toronto and San Francisco and we’re looking for people that want to learn and grow quickly with us. We value work-life balance.
Copper and Google
You may have heard, we’re the only crm built for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. We work closely with Google to innovate and integrate with their new products and technologies.