Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 CRM for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for enabling our customers’ successful adoption of their CRM to drive renewals and expansion opportunities. The CSM is responsible for teaming with all aspects of the customer’s organization, which includes executives, sales, business development, legal, and others.
What you'll do:
- Serve as the trusted point of contact for a portfolio of Copper customers, beginning from initial on-boarding to ongoing project success and subsequent renewals.
- Proactively engage accounts based on potential to ensure the Copper offering is best leveraged, maximizing the value of Copper subscriptions. Work closely with the customer marketing team to provide feedback on supplemental automated customer communication
- Work closely with Product, Design, and Engineering to provide feedback based on client requests and demands.
- Collaborate with Education team to synthesize customer patterns and organize findings in our Help Center.
- Establish a “product coach” relationship with customers, handling overall responsibility for managing the commercial relationship, health, and risk
- Establish relationships with key customer stakeholders to secure renewals, expansions, and drive further product adoption.
- Monitor customer utilization trends and gives recommendations to Product development based off such, including doing regular customer ‘health checkups’.
- Customer presence and confidence in communicating with technical & business stakeholders
- Work with Tech Partners to scope technical projects
- Work with customers to develop a success plan that outlines how Copper will be addressing their critical need both immediately and in the future that includes metrics for success.
- Collaborate with Account Executive team to identify potential growth opportunities and pass over cadence/upsells seamlessly
- Be your customers’ champion!
Tell me more about Copper…
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised over $100M for our top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- Recognition: G2 Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Awesome benefits, convenient downtown location, beautiful office, catered lunch, team outings, and more!