HoneyBook is a business management platform for creative entrepreneurs and small businesses that centralizes and automates workflows, provides customization of all work documents, digital payments and much more. At HoneyBook, we are on a mission to empower small business owners to do more of what they love.
Our award-winning culture is built on core values that drive everything we do, including putting people first. If you thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-charged environment, join our team!
Here are a few of the things you'll do...
You will be working to empower HoneyBook employees by enabling seamless access to metrics, data, and insights. You are an experienced analytics professional, with solid technical chops and the quantitative skills to get your hands dirty with analysis. You are passionate about full-funnel analytics, from ETL -> Visualization -> Insights -> Action.
- Build and maintain a scalable data infrastructure that integrates disparate, user-level data sets into a unified view to make analytics easy and effective for all HoneyBook employees
- Produce dashboards, visuals and presentations to clearly and effectively communicate findings to internal stakeholders
- Constantly maintain the fidelity of our data sources and the connections between them
- Extract required data from internal systems, identify the right metrics needed, develop reports and analyze them to understand and monitor key trends in these metrics
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful…
- 4+ years of experience in BI/analytics, with track record of delivering analytics solutions supporting technical, business and executive stakeholders
- Experience with data visualization tools - Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Perfect English and communication skills!
- Experience from SaaS company-a plus.
- Familiarity with all types of databases
- Relational: (Postgres, MySql)
- MPP Columnar Store Databases (Amazon Redshift)
- NoSql Databases (Mongo)
- Salesforce/Pardot experience
- A consistent drive to find the highest-impact opportunities, based on a passion for data-driven decision-making in combination with a strong business sense
- Passion for collaboration and achieving growth in a fast-paced environment
- Ruby/Rails experience a plus
- Proven success in a tech startup environment a big plus
The opportunity at HoneyBook is huge - our primary customers today are creative businesses, which accounts for $150B per year in the US. Our company, like the members we serve, thrives on creativity and risk-taking; in four years, we’ve become the biggest and the most widely recognized player in the creative entrepreneur space. To date, HoneyBook has raised $74M from investors such as Citi Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, AngelList founder Naval Ravikant, Medium CEO Ev Williams, Bebo’s Michael Birch, and VCs such as Aleph, and Hillsven.