HoneyBook is a business management platform for creative entrepreneurs and small businesses that centralizes and automates workflows, provides customization of all work documents, digital payments and much more. At HoneyBook, we are on a mission to empower small business owners to do more of what they love.
Our award-winning culture is built on core values that drive everything we do, including putting people first. If you thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-charged environment, join our team!
Our team is growing and we’re looking for a talented engineer to join us.
Here are a few of the things you'll do...
- Help our members harness the power of Mobile to run their businesses better
- Participate in the building of our Mobile product roadmap in collaboration with our product managers and designers
- Code in React Native for both our Android and IOS app and master other cutting-edge technologies
- Work with our Marketing, Sales and Supports team in San Francisco to support the release of new features and ensure we are delivering a world-class product experience for our members
- 3+ years of IOS/Android development experience
- 2+ years of meaningful experience with backend and web frontend development.
- Experienced with React Native- big advantage
- Collaborative mindset: you love talking to customers and teammates and solving problems.
- Excited for occasional international travel.
- Entrepreneurial spirit & self motivated. Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with an awesome attitude: we hire people who want to make a difference.
The opportunity at HoneyBook is huge - our primary customers today are creative businesses, which accounts for $150B per year in the US. Our company, like the members we serve, thrives on creativity and risk-taking; in four years, we’ve become the biggest and the most widely recognized player in the creative entrepreneur space. To date, HoneyBook has raised $72M from investors such as Citi Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, AngelList founder Naval Ravikant, Medium CEO Ev Williams, Bebo’s Michael Birch, and VCs such as Aleph, and Hillsven.