The responsibilities of this position will focus on the planning, initiation, execution, and delivery of projects and programs, with a focus on Operations and Customer Success.
What You'll Do
- Create and maintain a detailed project schedule for each project by identifying and monitoring: overall project timeline/milestones, tasks, resources, ETAs, task dependencies, and critical paths.
- Control and track project performance, time allocations, budget, cost and quality by constantly evaluating project progress and conducting regular team status meetings.
- Coordinate meetings, as needed, to initiate working sessions and resolve project issues.
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with high visibility projects that are long-term, across one or more lines of business and have a substantial impact to the business.
- Aggressively manage dependencies and impact, coordinate with other groups, and remove obstacles that stand between our team, the business & customer success.
- Formulate project presentations for executive leadership on project status and decisions.
- Provide project leadership, direction and coaching to team members and project stakeholders, escalate and communicate project/program status, issues, and risks, and interface with platform vendor and leadership to ensure project remains on scope and deliverables are met.
- Providing transparency and communication across the program team and amongst stakeholders.
- Consult with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases to align with strategic objectives.
- 5 years of technical project management experience within a technology function, leading teams
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Management Information Systems preferred.
- Fanatical drive and ability to get things done to deliver value to the business
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment consisting of technology, product management and business operations
- Deep end to end experience managing system implementations
- Demonstrated experience in managing successful large, cross functional projects
- Demonstrated experience with process & Change Management
- Good understanding of CRM and experience delivering CRM projects
- PMP certification preferred
- Deep experience with Agile and Waterfall technology approaches a plus
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) a plus
- Project experience with contact center systems a strong plus
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.