LendingClub is looking for an all-star business leader to build and develop world-class provider partnerships supporting our borrowers across the U.S. and globally. You will be responsible for defining site and vendor strategy, and managing contact center vendor relationships across the globe, including procurement of services, vender governance, service delivery, contract administration, and risk mitigation and control. The right person is ready to make tough data-backed decisions in a high-stakes, high-speed environment. You are passionate about delivering wow customer experiences, passionate about solutions, and love getting in the weeds on any and all issues.
What You'll Do
• Manage Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)/Shared Services vendors and strategy, including monitoring and reporting metrics such as productivity and quality, resolving service issues and escalating as necessary
• Manage project plans, document process flows, and ensure the proper execution of controls as they relate to compliance guidelines
• Oversee and participate in improving operational metrics, business case development, and performance measurement
• Manage escalations of systems issues and engage with technical and business operations teams to resolve problems
• Provide excellent customer service to suppliers and internal stakeholders by resolving questions and issues quickly and accurately
• Coordinate with cross-functional teams and process owners (e.g., Shared Services, Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Business Applications, Accounting/Finance, Internal Audit, Legal) to ensure end to end process alignment
Ideal candidates will have expertise in one or more of the following areas: Shared Services, Business Process Outsourcing Management, Stakeholder Management, Procurement Operations Management, and/or Call Center Management.
Additional Experience and Requirements
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 5+ years of support center management experience
• Strong planning and organizational skills as well as attention to detail
• Strong communication, reading comprehension, and writing skills
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and to meet deadlines in stressful situations
• Proven ability to manage financial performance, full P&L management experience
• 25%+ travel required (domestic and international)
• MBA or graduate degree preferred
• Strong technical and analytical aptitude
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.