In this high visibility role you’ll manage peer-to-peer investment marketing as well as support the overall marketing function for the investor suite of products including the product’s budget. Reporting to our marketing lead for LendingClub’s consumer marketplace and investment products, this candidate will deliver our peer-to-peer consumer base investment education and products in an approachable, intuitive way. This highly matrixed role involves leading and managing marketing projects in partnership with the product, operations, compliance, operations, service, data analytics, and brand teams.
What You'll Do
- Manage our consumer investor marketing program, including organic content, partner affiliates and referral programs, customer lifecycle, and communications.
- Drive funding of investor retail product and measure against KPIs.
- Support the positioning of the broader suite of consumer products on our marketplace in partnership with business development and product.
- Manage retail investor budget to maximize profitability of the business line.
- Work cross-functionally with investor operations on our lifecycle and product initiatives.
- Manage and measure success of marketing campaigns and lifecycle strategies.
- Work with data analytics to support the build out of data-informed customer profiles, managing consumer data points, using insights to refine customer profiles and targeting.
- Act as an ambassador of LendingClub’s vision, value proposition, and brand. Consistently demonstrate LendingClub core values.
- Identify and develop business cases for strategic growth opportunities and operational improvements critical to our success, recommending strategic and tactical solutions.
- Conduct project and product planning in partnership with operations and product management teams.
- Lead internal and external communications related to the investor retail business operations.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a concentration in finance, marketing, or related field.
- 5-8 years marketing experience leading projects end-to-end, preferably within a financial institution, investor specific experience preferred.
- A passion for personal finance with the ability to distill the complex into approachable investment concepts/ideas that all consumers can understand.
- Experience running A/B tests and their respective results.
- Demonstrated ability to ideate and execute against projects spanning multiple departments and disciplines, thinking through the impact your ideas would have throughout the department.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to articulate goals and value of projects you initiate and effectively communicate them to different audiences, including senior leaders.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.