We are looking for a team-oriented, fast-moving Learning and Development Specialist who can help design and execute the People Development strategy across LendingClub. Our goal is to become a best in class learning organization and this role will play in many areas across L&D for the entire company.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual who has broad experience in designing learning solutions for various stakeholders, managing high-profile development programs as well as strong facilitation skills. You will have a point of view on various approaches to learning, a desire to wear multiple hats, energy around facilitating to a diverse set of audiences as well as interest in instructional design.
What You'll Do
The Learning & Development Specialist is responsible for the following:
- Program Management
- Serve as project/program manager for multiple learning experiences across LendingClub including our hi-potential development programs, our executive strategy workshops and various senior-leader sessions
- Manage and facilitate our ongoing elective-training curriculum and be the point-person for new content creation as needed
- Leadership Development
- Integrating our Values and Leadership Competencies into Instructor Led Training sessions
- Leading the coordination of our leadership effectiveness tools (Leadership 360’s, Hogan Personality Assessments, Strenthfinders, etc.)
- Updating and leading our new-manager development content and pathway
Conducting learning needs analysis with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to define the most pressing development needs and building impactful solutions.
Evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness across the People Development team via all classes and activities
The development and coordination of various learning solutions across LendingClub in collaboration with the rest of the People Development Team
Lead the company-wide focus on various employee surveys and the accumulation of actionable data based on new-hire, new-manager and exit-survey feedback
- Have a foundational understanding of various learning theories, differing development tools and basic instructional design approaches
- 5+ years of experience in a learning & development role
- Some project/program management experience in a learning & development or HR function is preferred
- Strong facilitation and communication skills
- Team player, willing to adapt based on business needs and wear multiple L&D hats
A high amount of detail-orientation and project management skills
Interest in learning and growing every day!
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.