This position will be accountable for analysis and support in all aspects of our institutional clients’ diligence, onboarding, and reporting experience, including the provision of effective client inquiry management. Responsibilities include working directly with institutional sales and operations teams to ensure client needs are met.
What You'll Do
- Understand flow of institutional client life cycle from diligence through to relationship management
- Configure and deliver new client deliverables, maximizing the use of existing processes and tools
- Analyze trends in inquiries to constantly improve service and client deliverables
- Analyze and research client data, market data and related information
- Support sales team in delivering a superior client experience/service to clients and related third parties, including fielding and responding to client inquiries
- Work cross-departmentally to support various projects, including product development and evolution, to ensure institutional client demand and expectations are represented
- Collaborate throughout the sales cycle to source prospects, initiate contact, conduct due diligence, onboard, and manage client relationships
- Assist in legal documentation procedures to ensure compliance on all levels of contract consummation
- Solicit investor deployment demand and coordinate with platform balance team on placing assets with clients
- BS/BA in business, finance, accounting, economics, or related field.
- Keen interest in investment products and, generally, intellectually curious
- Outstanding client service skills, maturity and judgment in dealing directly with clientele
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Outstanding work ethic and willingness to contribute broadly to achieve team and company objectives
- Excellent attention to detail, extremely accurate and well organized
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.