We are looking for a Director, MarTech and Testing to join our marketing team. Reporting to the VP of Marketing Operations and Growth Analytics, you will be responsible for leading the marketing tech strategy team with a mandate to enable customer growth, automation and optimization of customer journeys. In addition to overseeing our MarTech stack, you will be responsible for the test & learn COE and marketing measurement tools.
What You'll Do
You will define and lead the MarTech capability and functionality roadmap that enables the marketing team to achieve their business goals, while crafting the future state vision from a capability development perspective. Lead implementation of MarTech capabilities over time, detailing business benefits and value, while improving marketing and CRM performance overtime. Additionally, you will define the strategy and operational excellence to stay ahead of the innovation curve across a range of marketing technologies including Marketing Automation, personalization, content Marketing, data analytics, Web Technologies, Social Media Platforms, Programmatic Media, and others.
- Own the strategy and capability roadmap for our MarTech stack
- Activate multi-year MarTech roadmap, supporting paid media, lifecycle, and other marketing channels, including our measurement attribution and automation platforms
- Partner with key marketing stakeholders to define business benefits, requirements, drive adoption and lead user acceptance testing
- Translate digital technology investments into direct and measurable business results
- Oversee marketing tech vendors, and proactively research industry best practices that will inform our long-term marketing tech strategy.
- Drive a compelling marketing point of view related to the ability to utilize both known and anonymous information to inform multi-media marketing execution and decisions
- Develop recommendations for how to best leverage Martech tools to drive programs across all digital media channels including: Display, Search, Mobile, Video, Paid Social and Site
- Develop and improve multi-touch attribution models and frameworks to assign credit for traffic and conversions across a variety of Marketing channels and touchpoints
- Manage the test & learn engine in marketing, you will drive the testing discipline and expansion/innovation
- Oversee our MarTech tools, evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to enable our vision of delivering the right content to the right customer at the right channel at the right time.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of experience in a marketing operations role, with a strong background in marketing technology usage and marketing automation using cloud technologies and CRM platforms
- Experience with Optimizely, Tealium, Salesforce, Google Marketing Platforms, and Hadoop
- An analytical & systems-driven approach
- Understanding of web and app technology: cookies, SDKs, tracking, tagging and experience with mobile apps (user acquisition, re-engagement) is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and ability to answer questions with SQL
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing tools such as Identity graphs, DMPs, MTA, and CDPs
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, “get it done” entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to inspire and lead cross-functional teams
- Ability to identify & implement process improvements
- Strong leadership skills and creative thinking to develop innovative solutions for top business challenges.
- Ability to be a team player, able to work collaboratively with and through others, and able to share knowledge and coach others
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.