This position will play a pivotal role in strategic resource planning and the coordination, management and execution of technology initiatives across Technology, which is comprised of Product, Engineering, Tech Ops, Data Platform and Data Science, a team of 400+ people.
The Analyst will support the Enterprise Program Management team in the development and maintenance of all capacity forecasting models, ensuring the models are a true representation of the current business environment.
The Analyst will work closely with cross-functional business partners in Engineering, Product, and ePMO to capture and develop appropriate capacity models to help plan for short- and long-term development work.
The Analyst will use knowledge derived from existing capacity planning with business leadership to develop and understand the impact of decisions and new initiatives on capacity and hiring plans. The analyst will present the outcome through dashboards representing key metrics.
As business needs and priorities change, the Analyst will work with leadership to update the outlook for each respective department and play an important role in quarterly budget updates.
What You'll Do
The Enterprise Execution team department moves at a fast pace with many interdependencies and the successful Analyst will be joining a dynamic, high-performing team that operates at full speed while maintaining extremely high quality of work. Successful candidates will be incredibly data driven and resourceful in their approach to problem solving, with a very strong foundation in Excel. Candidate will be required to work with senior executive leadership in both a collaborative and presentation setting. In addition, the Analyst will need to build strong working relationships with partners across the organization at all levels. The ideal candidate would act like an owner of headcount across all Technology departments, anticipating changes in the business environment and advising the leadership team on the most appropriate response. Often the Analyst will need to translate qualitative outlooks into quantitative models and forecasts, fully aware of any limitations in doing so and factoring those into recommendations.
- BA or BS degree.
- Highly analytical, intellectually curious, and organized.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including custom VBA and macros.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Understanding of Agile.
- Proven capacity to develop and maintain effective working relationships with individuals and organizations reflecting a broad range of goals, perspectives, and priorities.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Confident, self-driven, and competition excites and motivates you.
- Have a desire to learn and continue to develop professional talents and skills.
- Experience with analyzing, interpreting and summarizing complex data sets in combination with qualitative business insights.
- Experience with basic finance and accounting principles.
- Strong presentation skills / ability to build effective Power Point decks.
- Tableau & SQL experience are positive but not required.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.