We are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Associate. The Accounts Payable Associate compiles and maintains accounts payable records, along with payroll processing.
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to entry in accounts payable and payment.
- Reconciles all vendor statements.
- Reviews and reconciles American Express.
- Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks.
- Distributes signed checks as required.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files.
- Receives and verifies expense reports; reconciles expense and other financial reports with account balances and other records.
|OTHER||Background and Drug Screening required|
|BENEFITS||We offer a competitive salary along with medical, vision and dental insurance, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts, PTO (paid time off), short and long term disability and 401K.|
|ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION||Blue Cloud Pediatric Surgery Centers (Blue Cloud) is a healthcare services organization focused on providing ambulatory surgery centers (ASC's) to dental practitioners for the delivery of comprehensive dental services under general anesthesia. These services are provided mainly to underserved pediatric and special needs patients. Visit us at www.bluecloudpsc.com.|
|EOE STATEMENT||We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.|