Blue Cloud Pediatric Surgery Centers, LLC is currently seeking a Junior Salesforce Administrator. The JR Salesforce Administrator is responsible for hands-on Salesforce support.
- Create and manage users, profiles, roles and permission sets in Salesforce
- Customize fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Assist in data import/export/updates, system customization.
- Provide day to day end user support and assist users with best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Assist with training end users on the use of Salesforce.com.
- Maintain data and system security and integrity in Salesforce.
- Create training and user documentation and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added.
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with cross-functional teams to provide solution recommendations.
- Updates existing Salesforce configuration to provide solutions for reporting workflows and enhanced functionality.
- Partner with leaders to assess Salesforce as a potential solution for their business challenges.
- Support and troubleshoot issues across our teams related to Salesforce and connected applications.
- Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations.
- Close attention to detail, and ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects.
- Excellent communication cross functionally and analytical skills and a strong work ethic.
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Project management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to coach others
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience in business or technology
1-2 years’ experience in Salesforce.com configuration and administration.
Strong experience working with Microsoft Suite including excel
Self-motivated and enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Experience with Flow, triggers, lighting and workflow tools.
Preferred Education and Experience
Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
Experience with APEX, APEX TRIGGERS, VISUALFORCE, HTML, JAVA, SQL, SOQL
|BENEFITS||We offer a competitive salary along with medical, vision and dental insurance, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts, PTO (paid time off), short and long term disability and 401K.|
|ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION||Blue Cloud Pediatric Surgery Centers (Blue Cloud) is a healthcare services organization focused on providing ambulatory surgery centers (ASC's) to dental practitioners for the delivery of comprehensive dental services under general anesthesia. These services are provided mainly to underserved pediatric and special needs patients. Visit us at www.bluecloudpsc.com.|
|EOE STATEMENT||We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.|