Modsy is a fast growing, San Francisco-based startup that is reinventing the way we design and shop for our homes. Leveraging ground-breaking 3D technology and a seamless consumer experience, Modsy guides you through a few simple steps to capture, redesign, and transform your home. You receive back a catalog quality lifelike version of your room rendered in 3D that is fully shoppable based on your style, budget, and functional needs. The future of home design and furniture buying is changing and Modsy is leading the way.
We are looking for someone who is a team player and is a fast learner. This person also shares a love for design, and feels comfortable and confident offering style advice helping customers make purchasing decisions. We are looking for someone who can go above and beyond with our customers, and can problem solve to ensure that our customers receive fast and delightful service and who ultimately love and buy the furniture in their designs.
Candidate must be able to work a minimum of 40hrs a week; between 9:00 am - 6 pm (in your respective time zone), including weekend hours to style and layout customer spaces. You must have excellent communication and organizational skills to meet hard deadlines of 2 hours per customer space.
- Background in Interior Design, Art History, or Architecture
- Prior interior design or styling experience preferred
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Customer-centric orientation
- Critical thinking abilities
- Tech savvy
- Experience with Auto-CAD, SketchUp, Rhino, Revit, 2020, etc. is a plus
- Passing Modsy Design Specialist Certification
- Candidates must live in the following states: CA, OR, WA, IL, MN, NY, NJ, NC, GA
An assessment test is also required to assess technical skills and written communication.
Pay ranges from $16-$19/hr depending on location and experience
Modsy has raised $71M in funding from TCV, AVP, Norwest, GV, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, Comcast Ventures, Birchmere Ventures, and BBG.