Spend your days making a difference, not just working for a living. At Galvanize, we help our 7,000 customers in 140 countries make a direct impact on the world every day. We do that by creating security, risk management, compliance, and audit software that uncovers fraud, waste, and abuse in their organizations.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with an award-winning culture, we’ve grown to include ten global offices. We work with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. Our Values are Customer Intensity, Disruptive Innovation, and Authenticity, and they influence everything we do.
As a Technical Product Manager (we call the role Product Designer) in our Vancouver office, you will be responsible for turning our high-level product strategy into a clear, actionable roadmap for our development teams for one of the products on our HighBond platform.
You are a collaborative, design-focused product professional who loves to take the vague, complicated, and ambiguous and turn it into a plan to build the best product for our customers and their needs. You can communicate with wide audiences from varied backgrounds to create commitment to vision and inspire the action to make it reality.
What you need to succeed
- Previous experience managing enterprise SaaS products from ideation to launch
- Experience working with UX designers and developers
- Exposure to lean software development and agile methodologies
- Exposure to audit, risk, compliance, IT, or data analysis would be a big bonus
Why you’ll love working here
- You’ll tackle unique challenges and face the unknown often, supported by an amazing team who really want you to succeed.
- Your growth opportunities are endless. From professional development to job shadowing, we’ll work with you to make your career goals happen.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We believe in mentorship, supporting students to explore opportunities in STEM, and many other important causes.
- You’ll be paid well and enjoy great benefits, onsite gym and other perks to keep your mind and body healthy, paid days off to volunteer in your community, relocation opportunities to our international offices and more.
Ready to apply?
Thanks for your interest! Apply at wegalvanize.com/careers. Once we’re reviewed your application and determined it’s a match, we’ll reach out with next steps. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We invite you to check us out on wegalvanize.com, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.