Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. To achieve this mission, we must intimately understand our buyers and show them that our solution is the answer!
We’re looking for an experienced B2B marketing professional who, as Senior Manager, Demand Generation, will lead our demand generation function. You will be responsible for deploying multi-channel campaigns focused on awareness and conversion to sales. You’ll support driving customer acquisition through online channels—including social media, in-person, online, and other demand generation avenues.
You’re both a creative, big picture thinker and a highly analytical, results oriented individual who can independently manage multiple projects.
- Partner with Sales and Product Marketing to create compelling demand gen content and offerings mapped to buyer personas and buying cycles
- Manage, drive, and participate in promotional activities—facing potential customers & partners
- Project manage cross-functional account-based marketing (ABM) plays in partnership with our SDR team
- Design, run, and measure experiments by establishing metrics and sharing results, iterating on and implementing test winners
- Concept and build marketing collateral in collaboration with the Design & Content team (e.g. content for our website, digital ads, landing pages, emails, etc.) to drive qualified leads
- Own and justify the demand generation budget
- Manage vendor relationships
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 7+ years marketing experience with 3+ years experience in demand generation driving B2B marketing activities
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following tactics: SEO, SEM, Social Media, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, and Marketing Automation
- Prior experience with Marketing Automation tools (HubSpot preferred), Salesforce CRM, & Google Analytics is a plus
- Successful track record of planning and rolling out marketing campaigns and ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach
- Ability to effectively inspire, influence and communicate cross-functionally across all levels of management, and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health
We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.