Gateway Learning Group is a leader in providing behavior therapy for children with autism. Every day, Gateway advances lives through compassionate, evidence-based treatment. Since being founded in 2005, Gateway has expanded from its San Francisco base to serve families across California. Come join the Gateway team and become part of a growing organization with a dynamic culture and a passion for making a difference.
Manage recruiting activities and build candidate relationships from beginning to end, to increase our lead, prospect and candidate flow. Identify, source and build pools of qualified applicants from which we can draw and target our recruiting efforts. Manage and document all sourcing activities, including updating lead and candidate information while administering, using Applicant Tracking System.
- Build robust talent pipeline of entry level Behavior Technician candidates
- Ensure steady flow of quality applicant leads to support regional sourcing efforts
- Search and create cutting edge strategies for finding talent
- Communicate professionally and maintain confidentiality at all times with candidates and internal stakeholders
- Research and propose new channels and approaches to attract top talent
- Manage and maintain accurate data entry and integrity of our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Ensure successful completion of interviewer documentation and compliance with all hiring regulations and requirements through applicant tracking system
- Manage job boards and Employee Referrals; Post weekly Craigslist job postings
- Process onboarding of new staff
- Ensure updated offer letter and email script templates
- Review, screen job applications
- Fulfill various administrative responsibilities as assigned
- 1 - 2 yrs experience focusing on recruiting, candidate sourcing and/or social media/marketing
- Strong analytical and problem solving mindset for investigative researching to find top talent
- Experience with word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software
- Experience with scheduling and conducting phone, video-conference and in-person interviews
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail, and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Preferred: working knowledge of Greenhouse ATS and G-Suite/Gmail
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis and the start date will be as soon as possible.
To learn more about Gateway and the amazing work we do, please visit our website: www.gatewaylg.com