We're looking for a Product Development Manager to shape the next stage of our owned brands, or in-house designed product, development. Our home and personal care products set the standard in superior efficacy, sustainability and design. As Grove’s Product Development Manager, you will own the creation of products from inception to go-to-market. You will work with a network of like-minded manufacturers and across the Grove organization to bring innovative new products to our platform.
We're looking for someone to lead either cleaning or personal care product development though this role could evolve to span both areas. Some more detail on what we're looking for:
· Understand the competitive landscape and overall trends in online personal care and home cleaning space and use these insights to shape our product strategy
· Build a case for the products that should be added to the assortment using sales data, customer surveys and industry research
· Develop products ranging from skin care to hand soaps to household cleaners
· Manage the development of product through the entire development process: from scope and project brief through to the launch, merchandising and marketing of the product
· Own key metrics around your product launches – speed to market, customer adoption rate, re-purchase rates, overall unit sales and revenue
· Oversee the packaging process for new products: determine the packaging structure, design direction and cost
· Partner with Grove’s creative, inventory and merchandising teams to ensure that your products are launched successfully
· Develop strategic partnerships with Grove’s manufacturers to ensure we receive the highest level of service and support across our organization
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.