Part time weekend shifts available:
7:00 am -12:00 pm Saturday and Sunday
12:30 pm-5:30 pm Saturday and Sunday
7:00 am -12:00 pm Friday and Saturday
12:30 pm-5:30 pm Friday and Saturday
7:00 am -12:00 pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday
12:30 pm-5:30 pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Grove Collaborative is a digital-first consumer products brand based in San Francisco, with a mission to help families across the country make the switch to natural, non-toxic household products. Our team has introduced hundreds of thousands of families to beautiful, sustainable and natural products. We thrive on delighting customers, fast growth and building a lasting culture! We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of families make better decisions and use more sustainable products.
What makes us different?
We are a B Corp - a group of about 2500 companies (like Patagonia and Ben & Jerry's) that prioritize social & environmental impact as well as profits. We can only do well if our community, environment, employees, and customers do well too. We are motivated by the belief that our purpose as a business is to make a tangible social impact - and that our ability to do that over time requires that we build a high-performing team and business.
Grove Collaborative is growing! To support our growth and continue delighting our customers, we are planning ahead for the future of our Fulfillment Center. We are looking for a PART-TIME ROCK STAR Warehouse Associates in our St. Peters, MO Fulfillment Center. As a Warehouse Associate at Grove, you will perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
At Grove, we're all about our people and everyone is our people; including you! We’re in this together and rely on each other to get things done. We work hard because we believe we’ll leave a lasting impact! As a part-time employee, you'll have multiple options available to you, to choose what meets your needs! You will work a minimum of two (2) five-hour shifts (10 total hours) per week---YOU PICK THE DAYS--- You may also pick up extra hours, if available, and work up to 25 hour per week. You will also have multiple shift time options to choose what works best for you!
· A proactive and self-motivated work style
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· A high sense of urgency and accountability, results-orientation, and commitment to succeed
· The capacity to handle multiple projects and prioritize workload
· Able to support all business needs with a selfless and positive attitude
· Must be able to work independently and follow detailed directions
· Must have a can-do attitude and work well under pressure.
· Must have a very strong work ethic
· Punctual, reliable and prepared for daily work.H.S. Diploma or equivalent preferred
· Comfortable working in an environment where there are forklifts, machinery, large trucks, and other standard or substandard warehouse equipment·
· Excellent communication skills
· Must be able to independently lift up to 50 lbs. frequently
· Must be able to stand, walk, bend, squat, on a frequent to continual basis (8+ hours per day) in a warehouse environment
· Must be able to reach above shoulder level frequently
· Must have the ability to work in an environment where the temperatures vary with season
· Ability to work in a loud work environment (Loud production/manufacturing/ forklift machinery)
· Reliable means of transportation to meet the needs of the position
· Must be able to pass a background check, although having an arrest or conviction record will not necessarily disqualify you from employment
· Ability to work legally in the United States.
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.