Singular is a marketing intelligence platform that unifies marketing analytics, giving marketers actionable insights from previously siloed data. By connecting upper funnel marketing data with lower-funnel attribution data, marketers can measure ROI from every touchpoint across multiple channels and optimize spend down to the most granular levels. Singular currently tracks over $10 billion in digital marketing spend to revenue and lifetime value across industries including commerce, travel, gaming, entertainment, media, and on-demand services. Singular customers include companies like Lyft, Yelp, Airbnb, LinkedIn, Symantec, Zynga, Match, and Twitter. Singular is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, General Catalyst, Thomvest Ventures, Method Capital, Translink Capital, DCM and Telstra Ventures.
What you'll do
Singular is searching for a Customer Success Manager who is highly motivated and energetic self-starter to work directly with customers and trial users to ensure that they are getting the most value possible out of our product. He or she will proactively identify new areas of product features and enhancements that will go to further increase client engagement on Singular’s product. He or she will have a strong understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem, attribution and what a mobile marketer has to go through on a day-to-day basis.
What you'll need:
- Serve as client advocate in all respects of the Singular product, project managing all customer onboarding and overseeing all technical solution deliveries to get clients properly implemented on our solution.
- Regularly meet and engage customers to understand how they are using the platform and provide ideas, training on product features and enhancements that will further increase customer engagement and retention.
- Consistently meet or exceed customer retention goals and applicable success metrics.
- Work closely with internal resources on escalation and resolution processes for critical customer issues.
- Become a trusted advisor to customers to fully understand their needs and help find ways to solve or simplify these pain points through Singular’s product.
- Identify incremental revenue opportunities and hold regular QBRs (in-person and remotely).
- 3+ years professional experience supporting a SaaS-based business model in client services, customer success or account management.
- Prior experience leading technical implementations and supporting technical relationships with large companies–mobile user acquisition or product-related role in mobile is a HUGE plus.
- Strong understanding of mobile marketing ecosystem and the companies in this space including but not limited to, MMPs, ad networks, ad trackers, exchanges, PMDs, BI/analytics companies.
- Consistent record as a top performer in a customer success role understanding client’s needs
- Passionate about working in a high-touch customer-facing role and interest for complex technology.
- Self-starter, excellent communication and presentation skills, highly refined interpersonal skills.
- English–written and spoken–is a must. Additional languages are a plus.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, growth environment.
- Positive, “can-do” attitude!
- Travel onsite to customer locations where appropriate
- Provide regular updates to Client Success Director, product team and management on customer satisfaction
- A key measurement will be: customer renewals, churn and account growth
- Technical or Special Knowledge: Knowledge of ad technology, mobile, media, SaaS models, etc.
- Experience: Strong presentation skills, 3+ years account management and sales experience, proven track record of success managing large accounts, experience with mobile, online advertising, ad-technology and understanding of international markets
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We don't just accept difference - we celebrate you being who you are for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.