At Singular, we’ve built the only unified marketing analytics platform that delivers attribution, cost aggregation, creative reporting and workflow automation all in a single application. Our innovative platform enables us to give marketers access to unparalleled data granularity. We are growing quickly and are excited to solve the next frontier in unifying mobile marketing! We’re searching for the next member of our Customer Success team out of our Seoul office.
The company is founded by the executive team from Onavo, a mobile analytics company acquired by Facebook in 2013 for $120mm. Since the company’s inception in 2014, Singular has tracked and analyzed over $7 billion in mobile ad spend and is working with the largest advertisers in mobile including, Lyft, Yelp, Postmates, Supercell, Disney, Zynga, Facebook, Twitter, and Match just to name a few.
Singular is searching for a head of Customer Success who will lead a team of Customer Success Managers and apply an advisory approach to help our customers fully utilize Singular to grow their marketing performance. He or she will be responsible for leading top customer relationships at the executive level, operating the team in a scalable way and managing the individual growth paths for each CSM. You will be responsible for retaining a valuable and satisfied customer base. You will be the expert at leading the team to proactively engage customers by adopting modern customer-success-driven methodologies, using tools (ZenDesk, Gainsight, Salesforce, and more) to track NPS and customer health and working in an open and challenging team environment that consistently meets and exceeds our customer's needs.
Taking initiative and accountability for your own success. You will utilize your instinct and resources to combine past experience with real-time research to solve problems and finds ways to maximize productivity.
You must be an enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire people.
What you'll do:
- Build strong relationships with customers acting as an executive sponsor and successfully resolve escalated customer issues
- Build strong relationships with your CSMs and cross-functional partnerships, especially with Product, Sales and Marketing to proactively collaborate with these departments and support CSMs to drive product requests, upsells and customer testimonials
- Build strong relationships with your CSMs to help them develop in their individual growth plans
- Act as a liaison for and enable the APAC CS team to ensure your team has the support, knowledge and tools they need to proactively advise customers on effective strategies for achieving results with Singular.
- Leverage Gainsight and data to understand and assess customer health, and to develop effective customer strategies to drive adoption and value
- Ensure CSM engagement model is consistently executed for each customer segment and help align customer’s expectations with the service segments
- Provide visibility into customer health from the APAC region to your direct manager and executive stakeholders.
- Lead the process of quarterly business reviews, travel with the CSMS onsite to engage customers to understand their goals, satisfaction, and build execution plans.
- Support CSMs in internal escalation to ensure other teams understand opportunities or risks with customers.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years professional experience supporting a SaaS-based business model in client services, customer success or account management and have strong client empathy, deep understanding of value drivers and passion for solving complex business problems.
- 2+ years professional experience managing CSM teams at a Director level
- Strong track record of building and growing a scalable team and meeting key measurement metrics for customer renewals, churn and account growth
- Strong understanding of mobile marketing ecosystem and the companies in this space including but not limited to, MMPs, ad networks, ad trackers, exchanges, PMDs, BI/analytics companies.
- Superior client service, presentation and relationship management skills.
- Clearly articulate the organization’s mission and goals, motivating the team to over-achieve on those goals and lead the team to continued excellence.
- Fluent level of English–written and spoken–is a must. Additional languages are a plus.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, growth environment.
- Positive, “can-do” attitude!