Gong.io helps salespeople have better conversations by using AI and machine learning to pinpoint what the top performers are saying and doing differently. Those behaviors can then be replicated across the entire team to increase quota attainment and slash on-boarding time of new team members. Customer-facing teams at hundreds of companies like LinkedIn, GE and ZipRecruiter use Gong to improve their customer experience in millions of conversations every day.
Gong is looking for an energetic and articulate Customer Training Specialist to deliver live training programs to our growing customer base.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Effectively translate Gong's customer education curriculum into an interactive, multi-tier live training program
- Partner with Gong's Customer Success Managers to design and lead custom in-person and virtual trainings
- Leverage insights from customer trainings to inform education curriculum and identify gaps in self-serve education materials
- Energetic and compelling and not afraid to present in front of teams
- Coachable and open to feedback, both internally and on the fly from your audience
- Someone who thrives in an ever-changing and fast-moving environment
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience (training, teaching, customer-facing roles)
- Proven track record of demonstrated ability to excite customers or an audience to deliver high customer satisfaction, advocacy, and loyalty.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous B2B SaaS and enterprise software experience, a plus.
You'll get to
- Work closely with some of Silicon Valley’s best talent to create a truly amazing team.
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the ride.
- To challenge yourself and take your career to the next level.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package.