Gong.io helps salespeople have better conversations by using AI and machine learning to pinpoint what the top performers are saying and doing differently. Those behaviors can then be replicated across the entire team to increase quota attainment and slash on-boarding time of new team members. Customer-facing teams at hundreds of companies like LinkedIn, GE and ZipRecruiter use Gong to improve their customer experience in millions of conversations every day.
The Enterprise sales team is a small but successful team that has made tremendous strides and brought a large number of marque accounts to Gong. The continued success of this team and growth of the Enterprise team is at the top of Gong’s priority list. As a Sales Manager, you will:
1. Hire, promote, train, and develop accomplished and experienced enterprise account executives.
2. Work closely with senior leadership to define a successful and repeatable sales process.
3. Travel with the team, get deep into deal, and build on our already impressive list of enterprise customers
4. Continue to up-level the team to win multi-threaded strategic sales cycles by deeply understanding customers and mapping the
value of Gong
5. Have a seat at the table on the ground floor of a growing team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Hire, promote, train, and develop accomplished and experienced enterprise account executives.
- Develop and coach the sales, product, and industry skills of each team member
- Understand challenges facing the team and clear the way to allow team success
- Regularly report on Team/Individual Results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency and Productivity
- 5+ years-experience building and managing high performing software sales teams
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as a manager and individual contributor
- Have built a successful team from ground up and be ready to roll up your sleeves and do it again
- Proven track record of success
- Experience managing and improving full cycle Account Executive KPIs
- High level of business acumen and understanding of how revenue leaders think
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership.
- Hungry for growth, both professionally and personally.
You’ll Get to
- Work closely with some of the best and brightest high-tech talent to create a truly amazing team.
- Join a fast-growing, wildly successful, company early, make a difference, and enjoy the ride.
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation and equity package.