We’re looking for someone who excels at using video experiences as a strategy that change behaviors and drive performance. Our Creative Strategy Directors are responsible for translating key business goals of our flagship customers and prospects into video first strategies. By identifying opportunities within our client’s competitive positioning and communication channels, the CSD establishes the messaging, target audience, touch points and stories and most applicable video experience from data driven personalization to gamified interactive experiences in order to drive success. The CSD needs to guide the customer on how the unique capabilities of SundaySky’s video platform can help drive business results and action from viewer. They will collect input from customers, brainstorm with them, and ideate through discovery sessions, strategic consultation, and documentation within SundaySky’s own software in order to assure a program leverages personalization, real time video rendering, creative optimization and scalability.
CSD also works with the SundaySky design studio and copy teams on
the creative execution of the program. Through direct communication with all
team members, the CSD is responsible for guiding the alignment of script, data,
and visual elements. The CSD translates the customer and brand goals for
program design and execution as well as presents creative deliverables back to
the customer. By identifying tone, content, and narrative direction the CSD
ensures the brand is represented cohesively throughout the creative process.
· 6+ years’ experience in a Creative Strategy related role. Agency background a plus.
· Excellent presentation and communication skills with a roaster of big brand customers
· Strong ability to translate business requirements into a creative strategy
· Track record in quickly learning new products and methodologies
· Experience working with video – (focus on motion graphics a plus)
· Passion to work with copy writers on briefs, scripts and content
· A true digital citizen – fluent in latest trends, technologies and platforms
· Hands on approach - no task too small, no deadline too tight, no customer too tough
· Organized, responsible and self sufficient
· Availability for domestic and international travel