Are you an experienced technology professional adept at working with Architects and various technology teams to design and build API integrations for client implementations? Avetta is looking for a Technical Product Manager to join our team to do just that. As the Product Manager you will utilize not only your API development experience and be responsible for planning, delegating, and executing numerous API initiatives along with SSO and Client RFPs.
What we're looking for
- You must have at least 5 years of product development or technical professional services experience, including 3 years in product management working on agile web or mobile products or services.
- You're an experienced Scrum Product Owner or Technical Product Manager, working with Agile Delivery Teams, utilizing Agile / Scrum / Kanban.
- You have a deep understanding of web service technologies, user interface/interaction, batch systems, and knowledge of systems development and project management life cycles
- You are self–motivated and able to take ownership of a project from start to finish
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and able to communicate with team members at various levels, including business leaders and our Clients.
- You have opinions, ask smart questions and champion new ideas.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive API and SSO roadmap from the product perspective
- Work with Architect to specify design, performance and security standards that all contributing teams need to adhere to including core shared functions like authentication, rate limiting, logging
- Coordinate across teams to build APIs
- Establish a process for adding and certifying new API endpoints
- Prioritize the most impactful functionality
- Drive usage and adoption across our customer base
- Educate and champion APIs with internal and external customers
- Work with PMs, technical writing, engineering to define information architecture and documentation as it relates to API build.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.