Infutor Data Solutions LLC helps clients accurately identify key consumer identity and attribute data, enabling them to make critical, strategic business decisions. Our Identity Graph combines 30+ years of rich, historical consumer data with hundreds of unique, hard-to-find data assets, updated daily with 97.5 million transactions. This information provides insights into the complete life journey of a consumer, driving marketing effectiveness and optimization.
Infutor started in 2003 as a compiler of core consumer identity assets, including landline and mobile phone numbers and physical addresses. By adding and linking digital data and rich consumer attributes, we evolved into a secure, privacy-compliant foundation for accurately identifying consumers before, during and in-between inbound and outbound engagements. In 2016, Infutor received a large strategic investment led by the growth equity team at Norwest Venture Partners, a global multi-stage investment firm with more than $6 billion in capital under management.
Infutor’s headquarters are located in Oakbrook Terrace, IL with offices in Fort Myers, FL, Olathe, KS, San Rafael de Escazú, Costa Rica, and Chicago, IL.
Why join us?
- Great company culture – Designated a “Best to Place to Work” in the Chicagoland area by Crain’s Chicago Business, Built In Chicago, and Tech in Motion, as voted by our employees.
- Casual, yet driven work environment consisting of the most knowledgeable #experts in the consumer data industry.
- Named Inc. 500’s “Fastest Growing Company in America;” over 50% growth in the past 3 years while maintaining 98% client retention.
- Unlimited Growth Opportunity - Our customer base is not saturated and transcends all industries; we believe in promoting from within and offer plenty of room to grow!
Why join now?
OPPORTUNITY: You recognize in today’s economy, data is the new currency. You want to be on the forefront of a transformative industry. Infutor is the leader in consumer data and consumer identity management.
ACHIEVEMENT: You are looking to combine your proven sales experience and relentless drive with our deep industry knowledge and resources to obtain expert-level credibility and uncapped success.
IMPACT: You can make an immediate contribution at Infutor, and your contributions will be recognized. Every employee is a key contributor to our success and receives a share in the company. We are selective about who we let join the team and hire only those that are difference makers.
VALUES: You value thought leadership and ingenuity as equally as work ethic and a sense of humor. We keep it quirky, but are seriously committed to producing results, staying true to our values, and maintaining information security for our clients and consumers.
OWNERSHIP: You possess a desire to be an active participant in all aspects of the company (culture, values, mission, and goals) through self-management, leadership, and collaboration. We provide performance units and a 401k match to ensure all employees receive a share in our success.
What is the role?
Infutor is looking for a motivated and tenacious Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing team.
Your primary responsibility is to help turn prospects into qualified opportunities by partnering with marketing and sales to create and execute on program and outbound revenue generation campaigns. This position requires heavy outbound phone calling and digital outreach, qualification, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with Account Executives to generate new opportunities. The SDR will be expected to report on qualification and call activity and stay thoroughly informed on all products and the Consumer Identity Management industry in general.
This is not a silo position. We want a collaborative and energetic individual who can contribute to the sales and marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and product feedback back into the marketing and product organization and work proactively to drive overall sales performance.
This position is open in either our Chicago Loop Office or Oakbrook Terrace Headquarters; please only apply once to your prefered location.
On any given day you will:
- Develop opportunities for the sales team from prospecting and marketing generated leads.
- Consistently achieve meeting goals and qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives.
- Engage with prospects to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, and identify new opportunities.
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts.
- Quickly learn the Infutor product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities.
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate Account Executive, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity.
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and prospect qualification information in CRM application.
What does it take?
Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business value that can be provided by Infutor.
Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
A strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables.
High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company.
Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient.
Be an agile learner who is coachable and intellectually curious.
Strong desire to compete and win.
Experience using Salesforce.com or comparable CRM strongly desired.
BA/BS degree strongly preferred.
What you'll get in return:
Our total rewards package is competitive and offers a wide range of options, including tools and resources that help employees live their best life, grow personally and professionally, and get rewarded for the results they deliver. Our benefit programs and services help employees attain their future retirement savings and career goals, as well as help to meet their everyday needs today. Our benefits are subject to change, and offered to Full-Time, Permanent Employees.
In addition to an exciting career in data and analytics, you will receive:
- Competitive Base Salary + Sales Incentive Program
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan that allows participants to have the choice of Roth or pre-taxed contributions automatically deducted from your pay
- 401k Company Match
- 100% employer paid monthly premiums for Employee Only Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision
- 100% employer paid Group Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- A variety of medical and prescription drug insurance plan options available through our provider, BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois, including a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Plan, two Point-Of-Service (POS) Plans, and a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- Dental (Principal) and Vision (VSP) insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for Healthcare and Dependent Care through WageWorks; Healthcare Spending Account (HSA) is available when you choose the HDHP
- Commuter Benefit Program for eligible parking, transit, and ride share expenses through WageWorks
- Other Voluntary Benefits:
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Time Off for vacation, illness, and parental leave.
- Company sponsored office parties, events and much more!