Infutor Data Solutions, LLC provides world-class data solutions for businesses to most accurately identify key consumer information, powering them to make critical, strategic business decisions. We do this through access to the most comprehensive and accurate data, provided through powerful and flexible technology, giving businesses extensive insight into the core of their business. Infutor's data solutions drive essential business functions in identity verification, fraud and risk, marketing, analytics, multi-media, and compliance applications.
Infutor was formed in 2003 as a compiler of mass telephone and referential data assets. Since then, Infutor Data Solutions has grown into a full-service provider, producing world-class data solutions, which empower businesses to make critical, strategic decisions. In 2016, Infutor received a large strategic investment led by the growth equity team at Norwest Venture Partners, a global multi-stage investment firm with more than $6 billion in capital under management.
Infutor’s headquarters are located in Oakbrook Terrace, IL. with offices in Chicago, IL, Fort Myers, FL, and San Rafael de Escazú, Costa Rica.
The Technical Product Owner is a member of the Agile Team responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of product priorities as defined by the business and the Marketing facing product team, while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Data, Features or components for the team.
This position is part of our Product Team and will partner with our Data Team. The Technical Product Owner will report to the Product Implementation Manager. This position is located at our Costa Rica Office and works closely with our staff at our Oakbrook Terrace (Chicago), IL Headquarters.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Technical Product Owner has a significant role in quality control of our data-enabled products and is the only team member empowered to accept stories as "done" along with Product Managers.
This role has significant relationships and responsibilities outside the local team, including working with the Data Engineering teams and SR Product team in managing the release plans definition and tactical execution.
- Be the main point of contact between Product Manager, stakeholders and the Scrum team in Costa Rica
- Be aware and communicate all the impediments, problems and risks that could affect the good performance/completion of the products/jobs assigned
- Be involved and understand from the business standpoint the systems and data sets that are being developed and assigned to them
- Be the facilitator between business and technical expects, in order to fulfill everyone’s product expectations
- Document and Keep up-to-date all the documentation regarding all the products, applications and data sets assigned.
- Requirement gathering, backlog maintenance and support during the sprints.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared stories to work on providing vision and direction to the scrum team and stakeholders throughout the product development.
- Contributes to PO’s vision and program backlog.
- Drives and owns backlog refinement meeting.
- Drives iteration goals and iteration content via prioritize epics/features from PO
- Establishes story acceptance criteria, accepts stories into the baseline.
- Coordinates removal of impediments and reprioritization with scrum master during sprints.
- Spend a significant amount of time overseeing the actual development of the product. They are a key player throughout each event, including planning, refinement, review, and sprint.
- During the planning stages, work with stakeholders to identify and organize the steps required for the next iteration
- Will be an expert at understanding and anticipating the client’s needs to more effectively manage the development process.
- Assumes a servant-leader role to facilitate the collaboration and transparency between team members.
Qualifications and Skills
Ideal Business Expertise:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Great communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong/Advanced verbal and written communication skills (Spanish/English).
- High attention to details.
- Planning and organizing.
- Have a positive attitude - support company's decisions.
- Stress tolerance.
Ideal Technical Expertise:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent Experience.
- Technical knowledge: Big Data, systems engineering background, databases (MS SQL, Oracle, Access, etc).
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Lean methodologies and best practices.
- 2+ years’ experience working with technical teams through the development cycle
Highly qualified candidates will also have:
- Project Management Experience
- Software development technologies/databases background
- Data industry experience
- Amazon Web Services knowledge
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing team of data experts at an award-winning company!