As a Sales Enablement Associate, you’ll be part of the Marketing team, a fast-paced, highly collaborative team that is testing and iterating constantly. This role is very cross-functional, as you will be working closely with teams such as Sales, Real Estate, and other members of the marketing team to determine and create content that is needed for our teams to sell more effectively.
What You’ll Do
- Become an expert on our buyers, customers, and market
- Understand the customer journey and help increase customer retention through collateral development
- Craft stories to communicate Knotel’s unique value proposition in a way that resonates with each buyer persona and use-case
- Work with the Sales team to achieve higher win rates through storytelling and buyer persona training
- Foster strong relationships with sales and success managers to build our library of customer success stories and testimonials
- Coordinate with Sales, Marketing, and Real Estate leadership to define support
Who You Are
- 2+ years of sales enablement or product marketing experience
- Photoshop/InDesign experience a plus
- A great storyteller; you are able to take a concept and transform it into compelling text and visual
- Analytical problem solver and doer; process oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity
- Self directed and entrepreneurial
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.