As a Product Manager for Madison Reed, you will define and develop the Madison Reed digital and technology footprint to drive results that grow the Madison Reed business. The Product Manager will think strategically and executionally on how to solve complex problems for our customer needs and business objectives. The Product Manager will also wear various hats and work cross-functionally across various digital and technology projects.
What you will do:
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of projects related to our expanding brick and mortar color bar/salon business.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional partners to prioritize, drive strategy and gather requirements for new features. Focus areas may include but not limited to operations, supply chain, business analytics and marketing.
- Partner with engineers and designers from feature conception through execution to deliver solutions for internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Build features that create connections between brick and mortar business lines & ecommerce.
- Define and analyze key metrics to inform decision-making and measure success.
- Conduct user research and A/B tests.
What you will need:
- 3+ years of product management experience.
- Interest in beauty, services, eCommerce, and/or subscription businesses.
- Experience in data analysis, marketing or business operations.
- Comfortable with synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data to inform decision making.
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally and within a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Who we are:
Founded in 2013, Madison Reed is a prestige beauty brand that empowers ALL women with a revolutionary way to color their hair. Love, Joy, Courage, Responsibility, and Trust. Join a company where we live and breathe these values, from how we treat our customers to our growing team. Madison Reed believes all women should own their beauty, which includes deserving more and living their most brilliant and honest expression of themselves.
Madison Reed is revolutionizing the $50 billion hair care industry by making personal care more personal and by offering best-in-class products formulated under strict standards that truly raise the bar. Our deep commitment to the “client” experience paired with our dedication to technology and product innovation has fostered an extremely dedicated, consistently growing fan base.
Information for Recruiters: Madison Reed only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Madison Reed does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.
Madison Reed. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in the communities we serve. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.