Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Built on a decade of expertise analyzing the complete traveler path to purchase, Sojern drives travelers from dream to destination. The company delivered $13B in bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, Sydney, and Istanbul.
Sojern is looking for a dynamic Accounting Assistant to join our team. We are a rapidly growing company, and we want you to be part of this amazing growth and expansion. We have an incredible product and exceptional employees. Join us in providing the best experience to our employees and clients.
We are looking for a team member that will support the accounting team and participate in automation efforts. This position is located in Omaha and reports to the Sr. Payments and Billing Analyst.
You will be great at:
- Daily cash application of incoming funds from customers.
- Research unapplied payments.
- Resolve customer services questions associated with accounts receivable.
- Miscellaneous administrative functions related to AP, AR, and taxes.
- Participate in adhoc projects that contribute to the efficiency of the accounting team.
- Assist with audit requests, preparing documentation and running reports.
- Miscellaneous assistance in the collection and billing processes.
What you bring:
- 1 - 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work independently and adapt to a quickly changing and fast-paced environment.
- The ability to manage multiple competing priorities and to constantly re-prioritize.
- Ability to take charge and be persuasive in the interaction with both internal and external customers
- Meticulous attention to details in a complex process.
- An outstanding focus on achieving a high level of customer service.
- Critical thinking, with a strategic approach to problem solving.
- Effectively enforce policy.
- Outstanding MS Excel skills.
- Desire to grow within a rapidly scaling company.
- Enjoyment of dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Snacks: Variety of snacks in the office
- Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.