Toll Manager shall be directly responsible for the complete day-to-day toll operations at the plaza. He will be responsible for the toll collection, audit and reconciliation including exception handling and handling customer issues as regards to toll. At plaza level his/her responsibilities are to maintain manning level, preparing roaster, formats, handling user, plaza inspection, revenue leakage control by surprise checks etc.
- Key person responsible for planning, executing, controlling and monitoring of all facets of Toll operations.
- Developed process documents and provided key training to personnel to establish continuity of contractual obligations.
- Responsible for manning level, preparing roaster, formats, public relations, plaza inspection & revenue leakage control by various feedback & surprise checks.
- Ensuring effective staffing planning for optimizing manpower & its utilization, reducing wastes for enhancing productivity and profitability.
- Ensuring that teams adhere to all the quality standards and procedures through monitoring sessions
- Directing, leading & motivating workforce and imparting continuous on job training for accomplishing greater operational effectiveness/ efficiency.
- Taking care of End User complaints at the Toll Plaza and ensuring their satisfaction. Taking remedial measures to ensure reduction and permanent elimination of complaints.
- Monitoring and Investigation of Discrepancies, Shortages, Mis-classification, Exemption and Violation on daily basis to keep it at minimum label levels to check against pilferage and leakage of revenue.
- Monitoring of Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports to detect any malpractices at the toll plaza
- Ensuring that prompt service is provided to maintain a smooth flow of traffic at the Toll Plaza.
- Training all the operational Staff for effective performance of their functions on Training Need Identification basis.
- Responsible for the operations & maintenance of automated toll collection equipment’s & application software.
- To ensure smooth traffic flow through monitoring software and compare by other tools.
- To ensure that staff and equipment are functioning and performing at optimum levels.
- To assist and advice the operational & financial staff on operational related matters.
- Responsible for supervision of front desk administration, Point of sale, customer interaction & services.
- Preparing & compiling various weekly/monthly MIS reports pertaining to process, and productivity.
- Execution of traffic survey successfully.
- Provide assistance to customers,
- Collection of toll to includes:
- Day to day management of the toll collection including the direction of staff,
- Monitor the performance of the toll collection, both automated and manual systems, identifying measures for improving the service delivery,
- Take responsibility for tolling staff,
- Ensure a permanent and responsive supervision from the control room in order to provide a communication link between operatives on the toll plazas,
- Identify and solve technical problems with the tolling system,
- Provide personnel and equipment necessary to ensure toll collection meets the contract requirements,
- The Tolling manager is involved in the Management On-Call Duty out of offices duty hours, ensuring a high ranking management attendance in case of serious event on the Project.
- JOB SPECIFICATIONS
Education: BE/B.Tech or Diploma in Civil.
Years of Experience: 8+ years of experience in construction, infrastructure development or Toll Management
Working Hours: Administrative hours +On Call Duty