As a member of the team your responsibilities would include:
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams, Product Managers and Developers to define the project quality goals, testing strategy, test plan and test cases.
● Review test-design, guide other team members to improve quality, report product/solution quality, escalate if needed: be the gatekeeper for quality.
● Actively participate in debugging issues.
● Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyze data and server logs.
● Mentor new joinees/junior team members on testing best practices, automation frameworks, etc.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for candidates who have 4-7 years of experience in testing and automation and a bachelors/masters degree from a reputed engineering college.
Design, review and contribute on test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures.
Guide, Develop and manage standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
Collaborate with stakeholders to plan test schedules, strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
Reporting, follow-up, Bug tracking, and risks and escalations management.
Participate and demonstrate expertise in Automation strategy along with contribution to framework development.
Strive for excellence constantly to deliver a quality product and test faster-thought process.
Participate to develop associates on best practices surrounding quality.
Develop and maintain reusable automation test framework for complex multi-tier application.
Review, maintain and improve current automated software test methodologies and processes.
Ensure 100% quality on the ML pipeline and knows how to break the product.
Graduate in CS or equivalent.
Strong coding skills.
4 to 7 years of experience in Testing and Automation.
At least 3 years of active Automation code writing and maintenance.
Strong experience on API automation using RestAssured, SoapUI or equivalent.
Experience with test frameworks development using open source frameworks like TestNG, Junit. .
Hands-on experience with build tools like maven/Gradle/Ant & Jenkins/Team city.
Experience in working with CI/CD model is a plus.
Proven experience in SQL Programming and relational database systems.
Knowledge of Performance testing is a plus.
Knowledge of machine learning is a plus
Good experience working in Agile teams.
Show strong debugging skills to detect system-level issues.