As a Senior Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for improving and maintaining our security controls and policies as well as designing new controls where we require them. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about Information Security, has led Security compliance and certification efforts in SaaS companies and has proven experience working effectively across various departments within a fast-paced company. You will be self-motivated, articulate and organized in leading internal audits, identifying gaps and effectively putting in place remediation measure to address the gaps. You will report to Director of Information Security and will work closely with Program Management, Engineering, Operations and the Security team to drive compliance efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree, with relevant on-the-job technical experience.
- Minimum 5 years of compliance experience with SOC 2 or ISO 27001/27018. Experience with HIPAA, FedRAMP, PCI or GDPR is a plus.
- 8+ years’ experience in a security function at a cloud service or software company.
- Prior experience helping an organization achieve or implement and maintain compliance certifications such as SOC 2 or ISO 27001 is a must. Use of tools to help with compliance efforts will be a plus.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work with a disparate set of stakeholders – HR, Engineering, Operations, Support, etc. inside a company, and auditors, customers, vendors, partners outside the company.
- Good understanding of Information Security principles, the relating of compliance controls to those principles and articulating the relevance of controls to stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule to enable interactions across multiple time zones with remote teams is a plus
Why Blue Jeans is THE PLACE to be?
At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to upgrade everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social network broadcasts by replacing traditional web conferencing with face-to-face video communication.
All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits to bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners, and have been ranked on Forbes Cloud 100 list two years running.