Bitglass is a rapidly growing cloud security startup that is recognized as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CASB and earned first place in the Wall Street Journal’s “Top 25 Tech Companies to Watch in 2018.” With over 150 employees, $150M in funding from Tier 1 venture capital firms, and great customers in a broad range of industries, we’re growing every day. If you’re the type of person that likes a fast-paced, high-growth environment, read on!! Bitglass is an excellent, exciting environment for learning and developing one’s career.
Candidates should possess good troubleshooting and reasoning skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, desire to work on networking, security, web, mobile, and other server and client technologies.
If you’re less than 3 years’ out of undergraduate school, have a ferocious desire to grow into a world-class product manager, then we’ll provide the coaching and the opportunity, and you bring your “A game” and willingness and capability to learn new technologies.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Great with one or more programming languages, C/C++, Python, Ruby, Java.
- A passion for details. for solving complex problems that are new and challenging.
- Desire and ambition to work on a full technology stack.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Work with senior engineers of the team on design and architecture.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- As a member of our engineering team, you will be called upon to wear many hats.
- A strong ability to prioritize and focus is critical.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
Stock options and 401k plan
Generous company-paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage.
Commuter benefits program.
Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks.
Bitglass is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.