Copper is seeking a talented Lifecycle Marketing Manager who will build and optimize email marketing programs and breakthrough campaigns to increase prospect engagement, customer retention, and overall lifetime value. You will guide our engagement strategy and focus on increasing conversion and retention through personalized and powerful marketing efforts at every stage of the funnel. If you love using data to drive high-impact campaigns, this role is for you. This person will be working directly with senior leadership across different teams and will be making a big impact on overarching company goals. Join us!
What you'll do…
- Manage all email marketing programs and lifecycle campaigns, including complex nurtures, batched ad hoc sends, transactional emails, and customer communications
- Own Marketo operations, providing governance, process, and consultation to enable other marketers to efficiently use the platform
- Lead our team in conceptualizing, creating and executing engagement and retention campaigns via automated and personalized email marketing programs
- Establish a strong understanding of the interests and behaviors of our customers to build a foundation of user insights to produce actionable recommendations for growing engagement
- Develop an overall lifecycle marketing strategy to engage and retain customers and prospects with relevant, timely, and targeted communications
- Drive the evolution of our lifecycle programs towards automated, trigger-based, dynamically personalized messages
- Rigorously evaluate the health of existing campaigns and establish a testing program for continuous optimization
What to bring...
- 3+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Advanced experience working with Marketo (Marketo Certified Expert preferred)
- Deep understanding of key elements of engagement and retention strategies and tactics, including customer journeys, lifecycle marketing, marketing automation, A/B testing and optimization
- Strong analytical background and data driven, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings
- Great excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong results orientation, proven record performing to aggressive growth targets
Tell me more about Copper…
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised over $100M for our top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- Recognition: G2 Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Awesome benefits, convenient downtown location, beautiful office, catered lunch, team outings, and more!