ClearDATA is seeking a Manager or Director of Channel Sales who wants to use their AWS partner business development expertise and cloud, infrastructure, managed services, or security/compliance knowledge to truly make a difference in Healthcare! The successful Channel Manager will be a individual contributor that balances sales support, partner opportunity management and sales enablement with the focus of growing the sales funnel. If you’re passionate about creating a new category of technology that will fundamentally make healthcare better, come join our team.
What You’ll Do:
* Work closely with the VP of Channel and Alliances to implement channel sales strategy aligned to forecast attainment, exceptional partner experience and collaboration performance.
* Focus on driving field engagement with assigned channel partners, execute channel partner account plans and support field sales team.
* Be the main point of contact for the partners and deeply understands all aspects of the partnership. Educate stakeholders on relevant partner issues and opportunities, and experience tracking relevant performance and obligations for channel leads and sales conversions.
* Collaborate with multiple stakeholders within marketing, sales, and customer support to help establish partner engagement model and sales performance.
* Recruit new partners (Healthcare SI’s, ISVs, other) to help fuel ClearDATA’s growth and continued success.
* Manages Partner contracts including terms and conditions and ongoing adjustments.
* Critical focus on building trust and credibility and solution-orientation at individual, team and senior leadership levels to ensure exceptional partner experience and overall performance; proactively obtain feedback on the effectiveness of the collaboration.
* Continually learn about new offerings and improve selling skills. Evaluates current and future growth opportunities within current partner ecosystem. Recommend additional collaboration and expansion opportunities.
* Other channel partner duties as required.
What You’ll Need:
* Minimum of 5-7 years channel partnership experience.
* Experience working at a Cloud, SaaS, Tech Managed Services, or Security/Compliance company required.
* Experience working with leading AWS Cloud Partners
* Experience working with mid to large complex systems integrators.
* Superb business development and negotiation skills for channel and alliance development.
* Superb communication skills (both written and oral).
* Exhibits a strong work ethic and accountability to deadlines.
* Positive entrepreneurial “can do” attitude.
* Team Player.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
* History of past success leading field engagement and executing Channel account partnerships.
* Experience in Cloud Healthcare Hosting Solutions, Healthcare IT, or Security/Compliance Tech.
* Experience partnering with Solution Providers for best of breed cloud, security or managed services.
* Start-up experience combined with mid-market or larger company experience.
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
* Dynamic company that rewards high-performers
* Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and service
* Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
* Servant leadership Management
* Business-casual dress code
* Flexible working hours
* Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
* Stock options
* Unlimited Vacation
* Competitive base, commission and bonus structure