ClearDATA is seeking a talented Sr Engineer to join our rapidly growing Customer Success team as 3rd tier Support.. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your technical skills and gain new skills in the world of hosted and managed services while being part of the Health Care revolution to the Cloud.
We’re a close team of talented engineers, developers, operations, and management, so expect to be involved in many of the design decisions, schedule discussions and ideation around our next generation of products. We’re a distributed team, so your ability to communicate across offices is an important part of your day.
What You’ll Do:
- · Responsible for administration, monitoring and maintenance of AWS server infrastructure.
- · Monitor and provision AWS environments and respond in accordance with client playbooks.
- · Conduct patching for AWS environments.
- · Identify and automate processes within ClearData environment to help improve AWS Support.
- · Serve as 3rd level support for customer tickets and troubleshoot accordingly.
- · Install, configure, troubleshoot, backup, and recover, performance tune and secure Linux and windows environments
- · Documentation of customer environments and best practices.
- · Will be responsible for taking calls and updating tickets
- · Perform other related duties
Experience You Need:
- · 5+ years of systems administration experience with 3+ years in an AWS cloud environment (Solutions Architect/Developer/SysOps certifications - one certification is a must)
- · Experience with Azure and/or Google Cloud platform is a plus.
- · Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent degree.
- · Scripting experience in python, perl, ruby, bash, and/or PowerShell.
- · Experience with Linux, Windows, and/or cloud systems, required.
- · Experience in AWS Services Configuration and Deployment
- · Ability to problem solve and communicate effectively with the customer.
- · Demonstrated flexibility while showing a high degree of organization.
- · Proven ability to investigate complex issues spanning multiple technologies and drive to completion
- · Ability to put requirements into operational scenarios and communicate effectively with management and customers
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- · Firewall Administration Experience
- · Network Administration Experience
- · Security Experience
- · MSSQL and/or MySQL Experience
- · Terraform Experience a plus
- · Experience with commonly used web application programming languages (.NET, PHP, RoR)
- · Self-motivated and self-directed, ability to translate technical direction into functional solutions
- · Customer Service Oriented, with a desire to exceed customer expectations
- · Experience working in the healthcare industry.
- · Experience working in a high growth VC backed startup.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Experience working in a high growth VC backed startup.
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K.
- Unlimited Vacation.
- Stock options.