We’re looking for an experienced business development executive to help us build a massive subscription business supporting the world’s largest hedge funds, PE funds, VCs, and asset managers. You’ll also help enable the success of a fast-growing and well-funded technology startup.
In this role, you’ll:
- Act as a consultative partner to institutional investors and demonstrate the value of Second Measure to give them a competitive edge with their investment decisions.
- Navigate complex organizations to achieve buy-in from multiple stakeholders.
- Develop and present tailored pitches to portfolio managers and investment teams.
- Participate in revenue strategy, including targeting, price-tiering, and pipeline strategy. Develop and refine a scalable sales process.
- Maintain a deep technical understanding of Second Measure’s product and data.
- You have 4+ yrs experience in equity research, investment banking, or institutional sales, focused in the Hedge Fund space.
- You have proven success selling services, research, or software products to portfolio managers and investment teams.
- You can effectively communicate analytical work to investors and might have formal training in analytics.
- You would excel in a rapidly changing startup. Experience at a fast-growing software company a plus.
- You can travel domestically—roughly 20%.
Working at Second Measure:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company matching (up to 4% of annual salary)
- Flexible paid time off
- Generous paid parental leave
- FSAs and pre-tax commuter benefits
- Life insurance, disability plans, and legal assistance
- Highly competitive compensation, systematized to break down the gender pay gap and promote fairness