As a Senior Integration Developer, this individual will work with solution architects to define integration patterns and implement efficient and reusable solutions to integrate a variety of cloud hosted and on-premise application. This individual will be the in-house expert in integration strategies and usage of Mulesoft integration platform. A core part of this role will be to establish, follow and document best practices for integration use cases.
What You'll Do
The Application Integration Engineer designs and supports the application integrations between various business application and systems to include:
- Ensuring integration project tasks are completed on time, within budget and of high quality
- Support Architects and Project Managers with scoping, estimating and planning of integration tasks, key milestones and dependencies.
- Effectively collaborate with business and application stakeholders when gathering data integration requirements
- Document integration details, and develop and maintains technical specification documentation for all processes
- Offer meaningful perspectives on integration design patterns, concepts, alternatives, and best practices
- Bring passion to your work in an Agile development environment with a solution-oriented mindset where you are empowered to elevated the experience of those around you
- 6+ years of demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting innovative Enterprise integration solutions and meeting business requirements
- CS or Engineering Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, or relevant experience
- 3+ years prior experience with Mule ESB
- Experience developing, profiling, and troubleshooting Java applications
- Experience designing, developing, and deploying private APIs using SOAP and REST
- Previously built solutions integrating across enterprise SaaS systems like Salesforce (Force.com), Workday, Fusion, etc.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, configuring of Single Sign On, LDAP & SAML based frameworks
- Data management experience including SQL tools like MySQL and Oracle
- Proficient in modern SaaS dev ops and CI/CD tools and operating environments, such as Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Github preferred
- Familiar with agile methodologies for enterprise SDLC across service development, security, deployment, maintenance, operations, monitoring, and updates preferred
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF preferred
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.