Interested in a challenge? We're looking for a talented Sr QA Automation Test Engineer to join our Engineering team. In this role, you will leverage test frameworks, write automation scripts from scratch, and be the change champion in adopting modern CICD technologies & best practices. You'll have an opportunity to play a key role in our company’s growth initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Provide thought leadership in evolution of our test automation frameworks from the ground up into a continuous integration continuous deployment continuous delivery model.
- Own and deliver test automation scripts in service to our core revenue offering product features.
- Provide oversight through code and design reviews for features delivered by other engineering within their scrum team.
- Use your seasoned modern-day engineering methodologies to help drive testing and coordinate with scrum team and functional counterparts in overseeing bug tracking, test prioritization, test automation and release.
- 7+ years of test automation experience.
- Hands-on experience writing test automation scripts in both JS (UIRunner, Cypress etc) & Java.
- Expertise in Java, JS, and Python.
- Experience in CICD methodologies and tools.
- Experience with Web Services/API testing.
- Familiarity with test engineering tools such as JUnit, Selenium Webdriver, Enterprise Test automation framework, Unix Shell scripting, Eclipse, Jmeter, JIRA, GIT, and Oracle.
- Experience with designing test cases and test scenarios to test software.
- Effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner and ability to coordinate cross-team efforts.
- BS degree in Computer Sciences or related field (an equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience may be considered), or equivalent work experience.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.