The Business Process Analyst will play a critical role in leading execution and management of transformational projects across departments at LendingClub. You will partner with leaders and executives across the company to drive high-impact projects that generate growth, improve efficiency, and create a superior customer experience.
At LendingClub, we believe that good ideas can come from anywhere, and we’ll trust you to collaborate across teams, form intelligent opinions, and help others make good decisions throughout the company. You will be on the ground floor of the organization, using a data-driven decision-making approach to reach optimal outcomes across a range of functional units. You will identify opportunities for improvement, develop and present rigorous business cases to gain support for your proposals, communicate the objectives and benefits of your plans to leadership, and manage your proposed cross-functional projects from inception to completion.
What You'll Do
- Participate in business process modeling sessions, acting as a documentarian, co-facilitator, facilitator or subject matter expert in sketch sessions
- Conduct interviews and perform analysis to create business cases for projects
- Conduct preliminary investigation for all project requests. Review requirements, specifications, test, support and training plans to ensure they are in line with business objectives on projects
- Participate in business process management group efforts to collect and analyze metrics and continually improve processes owned by the group
- Participate in root cause analysis to recommend product enhancements or other appropriate actions to improve productivity for the business
- May act as a project manager on some projects
- 2+ years of work experience in a fast moving financial or technology company
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Prior success managing or executing multiple high-impact, fast-paced, collaborative projects
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Top-notch communication skills, including experience communicating insights with senior-level executives
- Ability to learn and adapt to new tools
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.