Modsy is a fast growing, San Francisco-based startup that is reinventing the way we design and shop for our homes. Leveraging ground-breaking 3D technology and a seamless consumer experience, Modsy guides you through a few simple steps to capture, redesign, and transform your home. You receive back a catalog quality lifelike version of your room rendered in 3D that is fully shoppable based on your style, budget, and functional needs. The future of home design and furniture buying is changing and Modsy is leading the way.
As Modsy's Technical Recruiter you will play a critical role in helping us scale our Engineering, Data, Product Design and Product Management teams. We are looking for someone who loves working in a fast paced environment, in close partnership with senior leaders and is excited to own and drive the end to end recruiting process from sourcing to closing great candidates. We are rapidly growing our teams across the US and internationally as we innovate the way customers visualize, design and shop for their homes - our Technical Recruiter will be critical in helping us accomplish our vision. If you love to help build strong teams quickly - this is the role for you!
You’ll be excited about this role because you will:
- Have the opportunity to help shape Modsy's Engineering, Product & Design teams by attracting and closing amazing candidates
- Work in close partnership with our Leadership team to build the culture of Modsy thru our recruiting process
- Establish a scalable recruiting process from role kick off thru onboaring a new candidate at Modsy
- Help create compelling job descriptions and sourcing strategies to find the best talent out there
- Leverage your sourcing expertise to build strong pipelines of talent
- Thoughtfully prescreen candidates so hiring managers have a compelling candidate pool to consider
- Drive hiring managers thru the process in a timely fashion
- Help close the talent we need
- Partner with Leaders to help them successfully attract and evaluate talent
- Be a though partner to functions across the company in developing recruiting strategies for success
- Build dashboards to report out on recruiting and hiring performance
- Work on a small but mighty People team - getting exposed to a wide variety of HR elements
- Leverage Lever to help the organization be more successful in recruiting broadly
We’ll be excited about you because your experience and qualifications include:
- Having a passion for technical recruiting and 5+ years of experience
- Having experience working full cycle recruitment at a high growth tech company (50 to 500 employees)
- Being a skilled sourcer
- Having an understanding of talent acquisition in a competitive job market.
- The ability to move quickly to close candidates
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Being a creative problem solver and loving a challenge
- Being incredibly organized and able to balance multiple priorities
- Being resilient, positive and customer obsessed
- Having strong x-functional skills allowing you to successfully work across the organization
This is a full-time position; with core office hours expected Monday through Friday.
No travel is expected for this position.
Modsy has raised $71M in funding from TCV, AVP, Norwest, GV, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, Comcast Ventures, Birchmere Ventures, and BBG.