The Inside Sales Representative will consult with prospects and conduct high-level conversations with C-level, mid-level finance and analysts about their economic forecasting modeling. A successful candidate will be someone who is curious about technology and solving forecasting problems. If you are a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical, and tenacious, and you can effectively interact within a team environment, this role may be perfect for you.
Prevedere is an industry insights and predictive analytics company helping business leaders make better decisions by providing a real-time view of their company’s future
While most companies can easily report on internal performance, Prevedere’s external real-time insights engine constantly monitors the world’s activity, identifying future threats or opportunities to business performance. Along with a team of industry experts, data scientist, and economists, Prevedere helps business leaders make the right decisions in an ever-changing world.
Prevedere is a fast-growing company backed by top Silicon Valley Invertors and Microsoft Ventures.
Named a 2017 Red Herring North America Top 100 Company and the Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year by the 2016 American Business Awards, Prevedere works with over 40 top global companies.
What you will do
- Outbound prospecting via telephone and email for Prevedere’s economic forecasting solution
- Maintain call volume of 40 - 65 calls per day to qualify leads and target accounts to create pipeline for Sales Executives
- Update and maintain Sales database as appropriate, including data discovery tied to marketing initiatives
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly opportunity goals
What you will bring
- Exceptional level of drive and passion for results
- Willingness to learn new skills and build a career in sales
- Primary responsibility is prospecting into targeted lists to develop new sales opportunities from cold, inactive accounts to marketing follow up
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- 1-3+ years of work-related sales business development experience is desired
- Experience with Salesforce, disocover.org, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Outreach
- MS Office knowledge including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- BS/BA degree desired
What you will get
- Competetive Salary
- Relocation Possible
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).