Singular is a marketing intelligence platform that unifies marketing analytics, giving marketers actionable insights from previously siloed data. By connecting upper funnel marketing data with lower-funnel attribution data, marketers can measure ROI from every touchpoint across multiple channels and optimize spend down to the most granular levels. Singular currently tracks over $10 billion in digital marketing spend to revenue and lifetime value across industries including commerce, travel, gaming, entertainment, media, and on-demand services. Singular customers include companies like Lyft, Yelp, Airbnb, LinkedIn, Symantec, Zynga, Match, and Twitter. Singular is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, General Catalyst, Thomvest Ventures, Method Capital, Translink Capital, DCM and Telstra Ventures.
The Sr. Customer Success team here at Singular is the central touchpoint for our biggest and most advanced customers, orchestrating the post-sales customer lifecycle in partnership with Solutions Engineers, Account Executives and Support. You’ll be responsible for managing the customer relationship, coordinating internally with product, marketing, and other teams. You’ll drive product adoption and guide the customer to take full advantage of the Singular platform. Fundamentally, you as a Sr. CSM will ensure our largest most complex customers derive value from our platform, and ultimately renew and grow their relationship with us. We are looking for a Sr. Customer Success Manager who is passionate about customers and the ways in which they use data to drive results. As a Customer Success Manager supporting Strategic Accounts, you will have the opportunity to help some of the world’s most influential companies solve their toughest data problems. So if you get excited about things like defining a roadmap for success, you may be the Customer Success Manager we’re looking for!
What you’ll do
You’ll be the quarterback for a select portfolio of enterprise customers responsible for driving impactful outcomes and growth. You’ll act as the primary business point of contact for all of your clients and serve as a trusted consultant on their behalf. Someone who can truly drive transformation and create customers for life. A few of the key activities you’ll be responsible for are as follows:
- Gain a deep understanding of the business needs of your clients and create tangible, long-term goals. A curious and challenging mindset will prove extremely valuable!
- Develop and deliver a roadmap to success. Drive product adoption and ongoing usage of Singular, while promoting customer satisfaction and advocacy.
- Manage the customer relationship, acting as trusted advisor to executive and senior leadership in Marketing, Engineering, Product, Business Analytics, and Finance
- Partner with the Sales team to advance account renewals and expansion.
- Lead the process for aligning the marketing executives you partner with on their goals, and plan & execute on a roadmap to help them reach their desired outcomes.
- Making sure that some of our biggest and most sophisticated customers are being successful in achieving their marketing goals.
- Proactively identify accounts risks and develop save plans (coordinating activities internally within Singular and external with customers) to resolve.
- Analyze your portfolio, identify risks and opportunities and prioritize for impact.
- Communicate performance opportunities and technical overviews to coordinate solutions internally across marketing, product and support teams.
- Become an expert on the Singular platform and integrations, while keeping up with industry trends in data and analytics.
- And, of course, have fun with it all! It’s not worth doing if you don’t enjoy it.
What you’ll need
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in Management Consulting or Customer Success
- Experience in working with complex technologies, several different stakeholders across different divisions
- Strong leadership skills
- Impressive executive presence and communication skills
- Extremely data driven. This means you have the ability to understand data sets and leverage this data to drive customer outcomes and adoption
- A proven track record in a consulting role and customer facing environment. Ability to leverage your business acumen to assess client needs and drive outcomes is critical to success in this role
- Industry experience would be to your advantage but not necessary. Specifically familiarity in mobile, data-driven marketing and SaaS solutions for marketing.
- Expertise in leading meetings with strong presentation skills will play a big role in your success here at Singular
- Excellent collaborator with the skills needed to engage across multiple teams to drive the outcomes needed to ensure success
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We don't just accept difference - we celebrate you being who you are for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.