Celona is seeking a highly-skilled data scientist who is going to design and develop our AI platform to create a new AI-driven wireless network operations paradigm for customers of our industry-first converged wireless edge platform. In this role, you will be working with highly skilled designers, product managers, and other engineering peers. You will also be involved in the solution design from the conceptual stages through the development cycle and deployments.
· As a key member of a small team, you will research, build, and deploy scalable models based on machine learning, artificial intelligence, and statistics the core of our auto-managed wireless networks platform.
· You will build insightful and scalable machine learning tools that help to analyze model features, perform feature selection and interpret model results
· Using a large collection of customer datasets, you will evaluate the performance of your models on product performance and acceptance.
· You will work closely with a team of cloud, network and software engineers to architect your models for efficient integration into a production environment.
· Ability for choosing the best-fitting technique for data at hand from a repertoire of advanced machine learning techniques (like CNN, RNN, LSTM, Deep RL) and classical machine learning tools (nonlinear regression, support vector machines, random forests, and ARIMA)
· Intuition into computational performance and parallelizability of models for translating designs into scalable implementations and trading accuracy for efficiency when needed
· Strong team player capable of working in a demanding start-up environment
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, a keen eye for extracting a signal from large data sets
· Ability to autonomously plan and organize your work assignments based on the objectives of the team
· Minimum 3 years of work experience with deep learning (CNN, RNN, LSTM, Deep RL)
· Experience with rapid model prototyping using R/python-pandas/python-scikit-learn.
· Experience with deploying Neural Networks on live data streams. Designing pipelines with online model re-training.
· Experience running and scaling Spark jobs
· Fluent with Python and/or Java
· Bonus if you have experience with wireless networks – preferably 4G LTE RAN, 5G, SON, 3GPP
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or Electrical Engineering with relevant coursework in mathematics, statistics, machine learning, and data mining
- Computer Networking