As a cloud software engineer for network management applications, you will be responsible for designing and implementing cloud-based applications to manage Celona network elements including the LTE eNodeBs and other networking services. You will collaborate with the product managers, UX designers and other engineering teams to design, plan, and build new applications and new features for our customers and construct intuitive workflows to enable enterprise adoption of 5G and edge computing.
- Design and implement modules of a highly scalable and available cloud-based network management system in a modern microservices-based architecture
- Create intuitive and innovative data visualization to support and complement the highly differentiated platform components
- Work with product management, wireless engineering and cloud platform engineering to define requirements for CSMP
- Interact with customers to enhance their experience with Celona products
You will be an ideal team member if you have:
- Experience building a highly available and scalable cloud-based enterprise applications
- Developed key parts of a network (or other infrastructure) management application
- 8+ years of full-stack development experience with hands-on coding mindset
- Experience with Node.js, REST-based APIs and JSON.
- Familiarity and experience building rich web and mobile UIs with Angular JS, React (Redux), Vue.js or similar frameworks.
- Proficiency with server-side languages, like Python, Ruby etc.
- Familiarity and experience with database design and technologies for web applications such as MySQL, MongoDB (or other NoSQL databases)
- Attitude to thrive as a part of a small, high-performing engineering team
- Strong desire to solve open-ended problems across the stack.
- A team player mentality with a “can do” attitude, and the flexibility to jump in wherever needed
Bonus points if you have:
- An understanding of wireless and/or networking, which will help you understand the problems we work on and develop the best tools for our customers
- Python and Go programming
- Experience with public cloud deployment
- Experience microservices-based application architecture implementation
- Computer Networking