As an Application lead, you will be responsible for architecting and implementing a suite of cloud-based applications such as the Celona Service Management Platform (CSMP). This suite of applications will enable the management, planning and orchestration of Celona’s converged wireless edge resources. You will collaborate with the product managers, UX designers and other engineering teams to design, plan, and build new applications and new features for our customers and construct intuitive workflows to enable enterprise adoption of 5G and edge compute.
- Provide technical leadership to talented and motivated developers to build the Service Management Platform and other key applications
- Work with product management, wireless engineering and cloud platform engineering to define requirements for CSMP
- Interact with customers to enhance their experience with Celona products
- Build highly scalable and available cloud applications
- Build reusable components
- Create intuitive and innovative data visualization to support and complement the highly differentiated platform components
You will be an ideal team member if you have:
- Experience building a highly available and scalable cloud-based applications for enterprises
- 5+ years of full stack development experience with hands-on coding mindset
- Experience with Node.js, REST-based API’s and JSON.
- Familiarity and experience building rich web and mobile UIs with Angular JS, React (Redux), Vue.js or similar frameworks.
- Proficiency with server-side languages, like Python, Ruby etc.
- Familiarity and experience with database design and technologies for web applications such as MySQL, MongoDB (or other NoSQL databases)
- Attitude to thrive as a part of a small, high-performing engineering team
- Strong desire to solve open-ended problems across the stack.
- A team player mentality with a “can do” attitude, and the flexibility to jump in wherever needed
Bonus points if you have:
- An understanding of wireless and/or networking, which will help you understand the problems we work on and develop the best tools for our customers.
- Developed a cloud-based Network or Security Management application
- Python and Go programming
- Experience with public cloud deployment
- Experience working with containers and Kubernetes orchestration.
- Computer Networking
- Computer Software
- Information Technology