Our mission is to be the catalyst for massive, measurable, data-informed healthcare improvement through:
Data: integrate data in a flexible, open & scalable platform to power healthcare’s digital transformation
Analytics: deliver analytic applications & services that generate insight on how to measurably improve
Expertise: provide clinical, financial & operational experts who enable & accelerate improvement
Engagement: attract, develop and retain world-class team members by being a best place to work
The primary accountability of this role is to ensure successful publishing of data on a monthly or other routine basis using Health Catalyst’s CORUS SuiteTM of products. The role will work closely with Health Catalyst Cost Management Consultants and Analytics Engineers to use the software to meet the expectations of client-partners. CORUS Activity-Based Costing gives our clients unprecedented insights into the cost to deliver care and empowers them to leverage the data across Health Catalyst’s analytics platform.
The Cost Management Associate is a driven resource with a focus on self-improvement and commitment to getting a job done successfully on time. This candidate should display a track record of accountability and an eagerness to learn about healthcare finance, clinical operations, and the uses of information technology in the delivery of patient care. Candidate should be familiar with Microsoft Excel functions and other standard software for email, document sharing, and anything applicable to the job duties & responsibilities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute to the successful ongoing sustainment of the CORUS product suite.
- Interact with the client’s Finance, Operations and Clinical data on a regular basis throughout the engagement.
- Monitor client support, troubleshoot tasks, and escalate relevant issues to appropriate team members.
- Ensure assigned projects are executed efficiently and according to project requirements and timelines.
- Conduct data validation tests to ensure quality of measurement.
- Work to understand Health Catalyst tools and methodologies and how CORUS helps clients do business.